1. Meadow quilt. No progress since the last report. This one hasn't been lurking for very long at all. Shame quotient 2/10.
2. Migration quilt. My lovely bee mates have sent me beautiful blocks and I really need to get off my arse and do something with them. Shame
quotient 1/10 (they've only just all arrived).
3. Kids pjs. I bought the flannel in October. They keep asking when they will be ready. Endlessly. Shame quotient 9/10.
4. Yarn for some hats. These were meant to be Christmas presents but the recipients have no idea. Shame quotient 4/10 (mostly relating to the money spent).
5. Refraction blocks. I've had these bee blocks for a while. Say no more. Shame quotient 6/10.
6. Scrappy trip-around-the-world. Made last year during the #scrappytripalong frenzy. Top finished. Backing bought. Needs basting, quilting and binding. Shame quotient 5/10 (I'm not sure how much I like it - that's part of the problem).
7. Lizzy House Rose star quilt. Lurky lurky lurkity lurk lurk lurk. Shame quotient 7/10 (get your bloody finger out, already!).
8. Hope Valley modern cross quilt. Oh god. This one has been in the works since Hope Valley was new, so about three years I guess. So long ago that I didn't have a blog. I've made 56 blocks and the remaining 27 are about half done. There are several problems with this quilt: (i) I hate making log cabin blocks so much that I would almost rather chew off my own foot; (ii) I've totally gone off the idea of making quilts using a single fabric line; and (iii) I used the backing to make a dress. Shame quotient 1/10. Sucking the life out of me quotient 11/10.
And then there are the things that I haven't started yet but that I've committed to making (like bee blocks, samples for the Village Haberdashery shop window, something for the Pantone Radiant Orchid challenge, a new quilt for the great nephew to replace the one that got lost in the post... you get the idea).
So tell me, why do I spend hours each day faffing about in the internet when I should be getting my arse into gear? I think I need an intervention!